Become a Member
Welcome to the only organization for Eidsvollsmen descendants
As an Eidsvollman descendant, you're in good company!
As an Eidsvollman descendant seeking a heritage and cultural organization you can relate do, we’re here for you! Established in 2008, the Eidsvollsmen Council of North America is where you’ll find ancestral history, descendant genealogical information, Norwegian-language help, Norway travel trips, Norwegian culture, and more. Whether your interest is simply curiosity, knowing more about your unique heritage, updating your Eidsvoll-related genealogical information, or visiting the places unique to your Eidsvollman ancestry, you are welcome here. Discover the many benefits of joining this special organization, founded especially for you to help preserve the lineage and spirit of Norway's Founding Fathers!
Ancestry. Connection. Culture. Genealogy. Heritage. History. You.
On May 31, 2018 we will be drawing ONE LUCKY 2018 MEMBER name to receive these valuable Norwegian language tools from our generous friends at Berlitz Publishing! Be sure your 2018 Membership is renewed/paid or that you join by May 30, 2018 to be included in the drawing! Shipment will be early June.
Membership types and fees
Membership types and fees for new and renewing members are as follows:
- Individual Annual Membership Dues $20
- Family Annual Membership Dues $30
- Lifetime Member (One-Time Dues) $300
- Eidsvollman (One-Time Dues) $500
To download a Membership Application and pay by check via postal service.
10th Syttende Mai Annual Assembly information
The Annual Council Membership Assembly is held each year on or near May 17th, at a location announced annually in March.
SAVE THE DATE and RSVP NOW, EIDSVOLLSMEN DESCENDANTS! Please join us at a very special 10th ANNIVERSARY ECONA Syttende Mai Annual Assembly at the Norse Nook in De Forest, WI on Sunday, MAY 6, 2018! Lefse, engagement, sustainability, oh my! Oh, ja! Fun, revelry, Cousin Connections and silent auction of specially curated items of interest to Eidsvollsmen descendants, too! ALL AGES WELCOME; we are f-a-m-i-l-y! SAVE THE DATE, RSVP now and start your travel planning soon!
To download an Annual Assembly RSVP Form and pay by check via postal service.
ECONA membership benefits
- Limited-edition custom freebies (such as the Family Tree Pedigree Chart)
- Special members-only retail discounts
- Informative tri-annual digital or print newsletter
- Members-only access to newsletter archives
- Members-only access to Eidsvollsmen biographies
- Timely ECONA event information
- Board position volunteer opportunities
- Board voting rights within the organization
- Council Member volunteer opportunities
- Access to updated genealogical information when available
- Proactive networking with other Eidsvollman descendants
- Enlightening Annual Council Assembly Meeting
- Listing in the Cousin Connection digital directory (Coming Soon!)
- Limited-edition ECONA Gift Shop products
- New benefits available as membership AND funds grow!